INDOOR ACTIVITY + FUN
Looking for a boredom buster for the little peeps? Try this activity on a rainy day. Suitable for little peeps who can colour in and/or draw.
What you’ll need:
- A4 piece of blank paper or a colouring-in sheet (must be a single piece of paper).
- Coloured pens, pencils or crayons
- A thin piece of cardboard the same size as your paper (optional)
- HB pencil or plain lead pencil
- Draw your picture – if you’d like some inspiration check out this page
- Colour in your picture
- Glue the picture to the cardboard and let the glue dry
- Draw your puzzle piece outlines on your drawing. You can make them super simple wavey lines or draw them like normal jigsaw pieces.
- Cut along the lines to make your jigsaw pieces.
There you have it! Your very own Jigsaw Puzzle, ready to be put together! We’d love to see a pic – send one to us or post on Facebook and tag us in @choosethetude.
Want more activity inspo? Check this page out.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment